As a Empath/Lightworker, not only do you have to cope with the forever ending emotions that you're feeling from those around you (and the collective consciousness) but you may also be trying to meet the demands of everyday living such as paying the bills, maintaining health, looking after the family, working in a job, caring for friends/relatives, working towards your dreams, spiritual development, following your life purpose, the list is endless.
There can be allot to think about! And as an Empath and Lightworker you may also struggle with the concept of being human in the first place, as when you're so connected with your inner spirit and the higher vibrations of conciousness, every day living as a human may be a challenge at times; even simple things such as keeping up with good nutrition and the daily demands of life can be tasks that may seem daunting. And it can often feel like there's always SO much to do and think about in the modern day world, it can be easy to become overwhelmed with tasks, therefore it can lead one towards procrastinating and putting things off. As well as this you may even feel drained of energy sometimes.
So this is why I've put together some easy to follow steps to help you start to become focused, to prioritise and to help you become unstuck, because I do truly know what this is like! I've spent the last few years trying to get together my own spiritually based business whilst working in a job to pay the bills and trying to run a home/family and also dealing with challenges from outside circumstances on the way.
Below are some steps that have really helped myself and others to become focused on life!
1) Relax! You don't have to get everything all done at once! This is the trap that many can fall into, thinking about doing too much at once, and in doing so you may find your energy is scattered in different areas and this can leave you feeling exhausted. As well as this the overwhelming thoughts of having to do everything can cause you to put things off maybe often saying "I'll do it tomorrow!". Relax, gather your thoughts together and give yourself time to just be. Meditate, connect with your Angels and Guides and give some time towards your divine connection, for it is here that you will find peace, calmness and inspiration. This peace will then help you to unwind from the daily stress of life, enabling you to be in the present moment rather than in yesterday or tomorrow and this will actually make you feel like you have more time! As when you focus on being in the present, rather than being in the worry of yesterday or tomorrow, time will not run away with you so much. Then you can move on to step number 2.
2) Prioritise. I know I often mention about this, but writing a list of what you want to do is key to getting your ideas from your mind out onto paper, and in doing so you may find your life does not seem so daunting, or you can at least then start to focus on what YOU truly want to do and achieve in your life. After you've written this list, number each task in the order of priority with 1 being the first task, 2 being the second task, 3 being the third task until you have each task numbered. And don't put pressure on yourself to get this all done. Just pick up the tasks as and when you have time, step into the flow and enjoy the process! Focus on the moment of now and if your schedule allows it and you have the energy to do so, act on your current task in the present moment.
3) Ask your Angels/Guides for help! You may be doing this anyway, but have you asked about specific areas? For example, I got to a point where I was finding it really hard to prepare healthy meals, my mind was just so overwhelmed and scattered that I lost focus. So I put it up to my spirit helpers and my guidance was given, I was guided towards purchasing a smoothie maker and now every morning I have a quick healthy breakfast which contains lots of nutrition, and what's great is my daughter loves this too. Guidance may come in different forms for you personally, but somehow in some way you will be helped out. You can ask about any area of your life whether it's your life purpose, career, finances, relationships or anything else, however small, that you need help with. Ask and the guidance will come to you!
4) Have daily actions. But what I will also mention about this, is to not have it overly regimented or put pressure on yourself. The most important part of this is to focus on the present moment, so try not to worry so much about the timing. The way that you can do this is to just write down 2 things you'd like to regularly bring into your daily schedule. For example the 2 things for me are a morning smoothie and mediation. These could be anything for you, perhaps exercise, reading a book, working on your life purpose, doing your favourite hobby, spending time with your animals or anything else that you would like to bring into your life. Once you've established your first 2 actions (through maintaining them for 28 days) you can then bring in another one. Don't pressurise yourself about this and if you miss a day, don't let this worry you and just continue the next day!
5) Keep a journal/notebook with your thoughts in it. As an Empath and Lightworker you may be dealing with so many different emotions that it can sometimes be difficult to understand the difference between your own feelings and the feelings of other people. In keeping a notebook and writing your feelings down, you can then reflect upon your inner processes and this will help you to become more clear about what is yours and what is other people's feelings. As well as this, you'll also be releasing the feelings you may have built up through the day. A clearer mind will then be more productive for moving forward in your life and this will also help you to gain a clearer focus of what you truly want. You can also use this notebook to write down any inspirations, ideas or messages that you receive from your spiritual helpers as this will be divine guidance for you to act upon.
One more thing I'll also mention is the importance of being grounded. When you're on a high vibration it can be easy to become ungrounded, so grounding is an important part of being able to live on the earth so that you can deal with everyday living and so that you can also bring your ideas and inspirations into reality, rather than them just staying in your mind. Please see my article here for more information about grounding.
So as a summary here are the steps in a nutshell-
1) Relax, give yourself time!
2) Prioritise, write a list of things you want to achieve and number them in order of importance
3) Ask your Angels/Guides for help with areas you're struggling with
4) Bring in 2 daily actions (such as exercise/meditation/hobbies etc)
5) Keep a journal/notebook of your feelings/thoughts and messages you receive from your Angels and Guides.
I hope that these tips have helped you, and always remember that you can achieve whatever you put your heart into! You have the power within you to reach for your dreams, but sometimes you have to start somewhere even if this is just small steps. Remember that even small steps will eventually lead you to new horizons and new opportunities. So relax, release the pressure and know that divine timing is also at play, everything will come together as and when it is meant to.
Step into the synchronised dance of life and you will see doors open up in front of you in wonderful ways. You are ready now to take those next steps, so grab yourself a piece of paper and pen and start writing that list of what you truly want to do in your life (then prioritise it!)
Feel free to comment below with any extra tips you'd like to share or feel free to share your personal journey or thoughts.
If you'd like to book a 1-1 personal reading, please contact me by clicking here